Thursday, March 17, 2011

Open Studio/Grand Opening/Kiln God Party!

Please join me and Robert and Rosie Escamilla as we celebrate the opening of our newly renovated, 2,000 square foot ceramics studio. 

I am thrilled to announce that I have completely moved out of my "cozy" home/garage studio and am making work in the new space. My customers should be thrilled to know that my pottery is now on display and easily accessible for viewing and purchase. No more rummaging through boxes and bubble-wrap!

When:      Saturday, March 19th
               10AM-4PM



And, if you would be so kind, there is a tradition in ceramics of making "kiln gods," little creatures made of unfired clay that protect the work during the firing process. Clay will be available for you to make a creature that will be placed on shelving in the kiln room to watch over our future pots. 

I know your creatures will be a reminder of all the great support, love, and goodwill she experiences daily 
in her life as a potter. 

Please Come! You will be missed if we do not see you!

This open studio is taking place in conjunction with
San Antonio's Contemporary Art Month Open Studio Tour.
Click on the image to see other artist's spaces, including fellow ceramic artists that are located nearby: Wes Harvey andKimberly Rumfelt of Clamplight Studios :
open-studio-logo
Coming up:  Fiesta Arts Fair, April 9 and 10, 2011

Come see me!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment